Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Louisiana Virtual Charter Academy uses the K12 online curriculum to offer Louisiana students in grades K-12 an innovative learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, Louisiana Virtual Charter Academy and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed--in school and beyond.
Louisiana Virtual Charter Academy is the premiere statewide K12 educational program in Louisiana, and here's why:
- Our highly qualified, Louisiana-certified teachers,who are available online and by phone
- The individualized K12 curriculum, which covers both the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more
- Our supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where LAVCA parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more
- The high-quality, tuition-free online public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student